Adopting the latest HS-AHD technology, the AHD727 is capable of transmitting 720P HD video images
with coaxial cable over long distant cable runs. The AHD727 has HD signal switching providing economical
replacement to analog system or even new installations. Equipped with long lasting IR illuminators
activated by Photodiode Sensors, AHD727 can illuminate up to 20m effectively for night surveillance be it
outdoor or indoor environments.
- AHD 720P
- AHD or 1280H Video Output
- Board lens: 3.6mm
- Built-in IR Cut Filter for accurate Day & Night focus
- 3DNR / 2DNR
- OSD control by button.
- High video quality on HD 720P
- Transmit video signal, audio signal and dual-way data communication signal over one coaxial cable
- HD video transmission without video quality loss & delay
- Extremely long transmission distance.(300M)
- The same connection structure as original analogue system without cable (Coax / UTP) changing
- Support analog 1280H video output.